Tanumihardjo studies vitamin A and carotenoid metabolism, serves as director of the Undergraduate Certificate in Global Health, and teaches at undergraduate and graduate levels including international field experiences. She is on the Executive Board for the UW Global Health Institute. Tanumihardjo has >160 publications and chapters. She has presented at >280 domestic and international venues. She has served as a reviewer for many journals. Awards: WHOâ€™s Expert Advisory Panel, G. Malcolm Trout visiting scholar at Michigan State University, Ruth Pike Lectureship at Pennsylvania State University, Alex Malaspina ILSI Future Leader, Dannon Creative Leadership Institute, Endowed Chair and Vilas Associate at UW.
Prof. Dr. Alireza Heidari, Ph.D., D.Sc. is a Full Professor and Academic Tenure of Chemistry at California South University (CSU), Irvine, California, USA. He has got his Ph.D. and D.Sc. degrees from California South University (CSU), Irvine, California, USA. Furthermore, he has double postdocs in Project Management, Oncology, Human Cancer Tissues and Synchrotron Radiation from Monash University, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia and also in Nanochemistry and Modern Molecular Electronicâ€“Structure Computations Theory from California South University (CSU), Irvine, California, USA. His research interests include Biophysical Chemistry, Biomolecular Spectroscopy, Quantum Chemistry, Nanochemistry, Modern Electronic Structure Computations, Theoretical Chemistry, Mathematical Chemistry, Computational Chemistry, Vibrational Spectroscopy, Molecular Modelling, Ab initio & Density Functional Methods, Molecular Structure, Biochemistry, Molecular Simulation, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Medicinal Chemistry, Oncology, Synchrotron Radiation, LASER, Antiâ€“Cancer Nano Drugs, Nano Drugs Delivery, ATRâ€“FTIR Spectroscopy, Raman Spectroscopy, Intelligent Molecules, Molecular Dynamics, Biosensors, Biomarkers, Molecular Diagnostics, Numerical Chemistry, Nucleic Acids, DNA/RNA Monitoring, DNA/RNA Hypermethylation, Human Cancer Tissues, Human Cancer Cells, Tumors, Cancer Tissues, Cancer Cells, etc. He has participated at more than one hundred fifty reputed international conferences, seminars, congresses, symposiums and forums around the world as yet. Also, he possesses many published articles in Science Citation Index (SCI)/International Scientific Indexing (ISI) Journals. It should be noted that he has visited many universities or scientific and academic research institutes in different countries such as United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Scotland, Ireland, Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Greece, Russia, Estonia, Turkey, France, Swiss, Germany, Sweden, Italy, Austria, Hungary, Poland, Spain, Portugal, Mexico, Japan, Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan, South Korea, China, India, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, etc. as research fellow, sabbatical and volunteer researcher or visitor and so on heretofore. He has a history of several years of teaching for college students and various disciplines and trends in different universities. Moreover, he has been a senior advisor in various industry and factories. He is expert in many computer programs and programming languages. Hitherto, he has authored more than twenty books and book chapters in different fields of Chemistry. Syne, he has been awarded more than seven hundreds reputed international awards, prizes, scholarships and honors. Heretofore, he has multiple editorial duties in many reputed international journals, books and publishers. Hitherward, he is a member of more than two hundreds reputed international academicâ€“scientificâ€“research institutes around the world. In addition, he is member of the Nobel committee for Chemistry. It should be noted that he is currently the President of American International Standards Institute (AISI), Irvine, California, USA and also Director of the BioSpectroscopy Core Research Laboratory at California South University (CSU), Irvine, California, USA.
Alireza Heidari(Research Area)
Biophysical Chemistry, Nanochemistry, Quantum Chemistry, Biomolecular and Vibrational Spectroscopy, Molecular Modeling and Structure, Theoretical, Computational and Mathematical Chemistry, Ab initio and Density Functional Methods
Dr. Sharma is Manager, Analytical Science & Assay Development at International AIDS Vaccine Initiative (IAVI), USA.
Dr. Sharma received a M.S in Chemistry from University of Connecticut and a Ph.D. in Analytical Chemistry from the Northeastern University, Boston under the direction of Professor Paul Vouros.
Dr. Sharma Ph.D research was focused on the LC-MS/MS method development and software development for the identification and sequencing of genotoxic DNA adducts. He began work as a Scientist at the Technical Development, Novartis Vaccines in 2012 and worked on the Analytical method development and characterization for HIV gp120 envelope glycoprotein. He joined IAVI in 2014 and has since been working on the various recombinant protein based HIV vaccines (bNAbs, engineered gp120, trimer gp120 etc.).
Dr. Sharma has authored 12 articles in the field of analytical chemistry and presented his work in more than 15 national meetings & international conferences.
Magnus S Magnusson, Research Professor. PhD in 1983, University of Copenhagen. Author of the T-pattern model and the corresponding detection algorithms in the THEMETM (PatternVision). He has focused on real-time organization of behavior, co-directed DNA analysis, published numerous papers and given invited talks and keynotes at international conferences in ethology, psychology, neuroscience, mathematical sciences, science of religion, proteomics and mass spectrometry, and at universities in Europe, USA and Japan. Associate Professor and Deputy Director 1983-1988, Anthropology Laboratory, Museum of Mankind, Museum of Natural History, Paris. Repeatedly invited Professor in psychology and ethology (the biology of behavior) at the University of Paris, V, VIII and XIII. Since 1991, Founder and Director of the Human Behavior Laboratory (hbl.hi.is), University of Iceland. Since 1995, he is in collaboration between 24 universities on Methodology for the Analysis of Social Interaction (MASI) initiated at the Sorbonne, Paris based on â€œMagnussonâ€™s analytical modelâ€.
Magnus S Magnusson(Research Area)
DNA analysis,psychology,neuroscience,proteomics and mass spectrometry,mathematical sciences
Lingzhiâ€™s general research interests include mass spectrometry based analysis of small molecules and biomolecular molecules (nucleic acids, peptides, proteins) through hyphenated to a chromatographic method (mainly liquid chromatography), and research into chromatographic retention mechanisms. His current work focuses on characterizing single- and double-stranded DNA/RNA, and protein/peptide - DNA crosslinking complex using hyphenated liquid chromatography and electrospray mass spectrometry (LC-ESIMS). Lingzhi currently runs Core Mass Spectrometry Research Facility at Queen Mary University of London.
Lingzhi Gong(Research Area)
Mass spectrometry,analysis of small molecules and biomolecular molecules (nucleic acids, peptides, proteins),liquid chromatography.
King-Chuen Lin is a Distinguished Professor of the Department of Chemistry at National Taiwan University and a Distinguished Research Fellow of National Science Council, Taiwan. He received his B.S. degree in Chemistry from National Taiwan University, Taiwan, his PhD in Chemistry from Michigan State University, USA, and his postdoctoral career at Cornell University. His research interests are photodissociation and reaction dynamics in gas and condensed phases, atmospheric chemistry, materials designed for sensors and catalysts, and single molecule spectroscopy. He received Academic Award of Ministry of Education, Taiwan, in 2014, and serves as an Associate Editor for J. Chin. Chem. Soc.(Taipei) and a member of Editorial Board for Scientific Reports (Nature publisher), Journal of Analytical and Bioanalytical Techniques (Gavin Publishers), and J. of Modern Chemical Sciences (Herald Scholarly Open Access).
He has published more than 178 peer-reviewed papers and edited one book on reaction dynamics and chemical kinetics.
Publications in 2017
169. Toshio Kasai,* and King-Chuen Lin, â€œCoordinate Analysis for Interpreting the Decoherence in the Coherent NO with Ar Collision: A Physico-mathematical Picture Using the Stereographic Projection and the Cusp Catastropheâ€, J. Chin. Chem. Soc. 64, 25 (2017).
170. Meng-Hsuan Chao, Yen-Ting Lin, Namasivayam Dhenadhayalan, Hsin-Lung Lee, Hsin-Yen Lee, and King-Chuen Lin,* â€œLipid Dynamics 3D-Probed in Small Unilamellar Vesiclesâ€, Small, 13, 1603408 (2017).
Materials Science inc. Nanomaterials & Polymers
AIE Nanodots Obtained from a Pyrene Schiff Base and
Mariadoss Asha Jhonsi,*
Materials Science inc. Nanomaterials & Polymers
AIE Nanodots Obtained from a Pyrene Schiff Base and
Mariadoss Asha Jhonsi,*
171. AIE Nanodots Obtained from a Pyrene Schiff Base and
171. Venkatesan Srinivasan, Mariadoss Asha Jhonsi*, Namasivayam Dhenadhayalan, King-Chuen Lin, Madhavan Jaccob, and Arunkumar Kathiravan*, â€œAIE Nanodots Obtained from a Pyrene Schiff Base and Their Applicationsâ€, Chemistry Select, 2, 1353 (2017).
172. Pitchaimani Veerakumar, Namasivayam Dhenadhayalan, King-Chuen Lin,* and Shang-Bin Liu*, â€œSilver Nanoparticles Modified Graphitic Carbon Nitride Nanosheets as a Significant Bifunctional Material for Practical Applicationsâ€, Chemistry Select, 2, 1398 (2017).
173. Ting-Kang Huang, Bo-Jung Chen, and King-Chuen Lin*, Lin Lin, Bing-Jian Sun, and A. H. H. Chang, â€œCl2 Elimination in 248 nm Photolysis of (COCl)2 Probed with Cavity Ring-down Absorption Spectroscopyâ€, J. Phys. Chem. A, 121, 2888 (2017)
174. Masaaki Nakamura, Shiun-Jr Yang, King-Chuen Lin*,Toshio Kasai, Dock-Chil Che, Andrea Lombardi, Federico Palazzetti, and Vincenzo Aquilanti, â€œStereodirectional Images of Molecules Oriented by a Variable-Voltage Hexapolar Field: Fragmentation Channels of 2-Bromobutane Electronically Excited at Two Photolysis Wavelengthsâ€, J. Chem. Phys. 147, 013917 (2017)
175. Pitchaimani Veerakumar,* Tharini Jeyapragasam,* Muneeswaran Ramakrishnan, I. Panneer Muthuselvam, and King-Chuen Lin*, "Graphene Oxide Nanosheets as An Efficient and Reusable Sorbents for Eosin Yellow Dye Removal from Aqueous Solutions" Chemistry Select , 2, 3598 (2017).
176. Pitchaimani Veerakumar,* Pounraj Thanasekaran, King-Chuen Lin,* and Shang-Bin Liu, â€œBiomass Derived Sheet-like Carbon/Palladium Nanocomposite: An Excellent Opportunity for Reduction of Toxic Hexavalent Chromiumâ€, ACS Sustainable Chem. Eng. 5, 5302 (2017).
177. Pei-Ying Wu, Hsin Hsuan Huang, King Chuen Lin, and Wen-Bih Tzeng*, â€œTwo-color resonant two-photon ionization and mass-analyzed threshold ionization spectroscopy of 4-chlorostyreneâ€ Chem. Phys. Lett. (in press, 2017), DOI: 10.1016/j.cplett.2017.05.058
178. Yong-Chang Han*, Po-Yu Tsai, Joel M. Bowman, and King-Chuen Lin*, â€œPhotodissociation of CH3CHO at 248 nm: Identification of the Channels of Roaming, Triple Fragmentation and Transition Stateâ€, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. (in press, 2017), DOI: 10.1039/C7CP02952G
Lay Harn was appointed as a professor by Universiti Sains Malaysia since 2001. She is now heading the Pharmaceutical Department of School of Pharmaceutical Sciences. She was the former deputy director of Dopint Control Centre, and has been appointment as the expert panel for R,D&C grant by Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation Malaysia. Programme Coordinator for Toxicology Laboratory of National Poison Centre, Malaysia. Research Fello of National Institute of Phamarceutical and Nutraceutical Malaysia. Her research field is in proteomic study, she has patented her innovations on the urinary biomarker for diagnosis of kidney stone disease and protein biomarkers for differentiation of the source of gelatin either as halal or non-halal locally and internationally. Other research findings on the biomarkers potentially use as drug target and plant based useful proteins for industrial and medicinals have been published in peer reviewed publications. Besides being actively involved in research and innovation, she has also edited 5 books on cancer therapy and food suitable for cancer patients for the use of general public.
Gam Lay Harn(Research Area)
Drug target and plant based useful proteins,cancer
Dr. E.G.ZAKI had my PhD from Mansoura University, Egypt, published several reasrch articles and four books in german publisher about surfactants as corrosion inhibitors.
Reviewer in many journals and many conferences .invited speakers in many conferences .my research intrest includes, applied chemistry,surfactants,corrosion chemistry. Member in Royal Society of Chemistry( MRSC). Member in Society of Petroleum engineers ( SPE). Member in Egyptian Corrosion Society (ECS). Member in The Arab Society of Material Science . Asia-Pacific Chemical, Biological& Environmental Engineering Society (APCBEES). Member in The Egyptian Society of Polymer Science and Technology (ESPST).